Terms & Conditions
Viewing and purchasing from this website means you electronically agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions which are outlined below for your convenience. How to use our Website
Shopping with us could not be made any easier. This website has been designed to give you a hassle-free experience so you can sit back, relax and browse/buy at your leisure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is the same as shopping anywhere else … but without the walking!
- All of our products are for professional use only
- Simply browse through the product range by clicking on any of the categories/tabs/menu on the homepage.
- As you view the product range, if you see something you like, simply select the product you require and click on add to bag which will be displayed next to the product (this does not commit you to purchase the product as you can remove products out of your bag at anytime).
- When you have finished, click on shopping cart (top right). Follow the on-screen process to complete checkout.
- Once you have completed the checkout process and made payment, your order will be packed and dispatched to you within the timescale quoted on our delivery page. If placed before 2.30pm, your order will be dispatched same day (Monday – Friday excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- A confirmation email of your order will be sent to you immediately after you have placed your order and then a dispatch email will be sent once your order is ready for dispatch.
below). If you do not require an account, simply checkout as a guest and order as normal. Purchases for collection or dispatch should be pre-paid using PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card. Delivery
We dispatch all order’s that contain in-stock items only the same day if placed before 2.30pm. All order’s for pre-order are dispatched within the timescale quoted on the product page. Click here
to view our delivery page which includes dispatch information, delivery timescales, postage options, and prices. Payment Methods
We accept all worldwide credit & debit cards and Paypal accounts. Orders over £250.00 net are free delivery in Northern Ireland Returns
We offer a 14 day returns policy for an exchange or refund (exclusions apply, see our returns policy). Simply email us within 14 days from receipt of your order to request an exchange or refund. Click here
to view our full returns page. Cancellation Rights
Prior to dispatch of your order: Please email us immediately if you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch and you will be refunded in full. After dispatch of your order: If you wish to cancel but your order has already been dispatched, our normal returns policy will then apply. Privacy & Cookies
When you place an order on our website, our checkout pages are 100% secure and safe and handled on encrypted (padlocked) pages to protect your personal details (see the green https
locked symbol at the top of your browser when on any of our pages), so please be assured that we will never see your payment details or account login details. We comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) by providing you with information on how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
- When you place an order on our website, we collect personal details that you provide via checkout eg name, address, email address, telephone number, for the sole purpose of processing your order and dispatching your item(s).
- We do not disclose nor do we share any of your personal data with third parties (other than shipping companies to deliver your order eg APC, DPD) nor do we use or export any of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Your email address is solely used for sending you electronic information regarding your order eg order confirmation email and dispatch email.
- If you contact us electronically via our contact page or our business email address to ask a question, we will use the email address you have provided to reply back to you. Your email address is not used for any other purpose.
- Personal data is securely stored and protected for as long as the law requires us to keep the information. You can exercise your right to have access to or amend your personal data we hold about you by contacting us via email.
In cooperation with Klarna
Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here
. General information on Klarna you can find here
. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement
. Offers & Discounts
We reserve the right to exclude high value and electrical items from all sales & promotions.